As stated by Bayer AG Stockholders’ Newsletter First Quarter 2013:
- The number of Yaz / Yasmin lawsuits pending in the United States and served upon Bayer was around 10,200
- 1,340 claims are pending that have not been filed in court
- Excluding claims already settled; there are 14,500 claimants in pending lawsuits that allege they have suffered personal injuries and even death from the use of Yasmin, Yaz, Ocella and/or Gianvi (the generic version of Yaz)
- Bayer agreed to settle the claims without admitting liability, of about 5,700 claimants in the U.S. totaling almost $1.18 billion U.S. dollars
- Bayer is only settling claims in the United States for DVT or Deep Vein Thrombosis
Contact Our Yasmin Lawsuit Attorneys
An experienced Yaz and Yasmin lawsuit attorney can help you file a lawsuit to recover the compensation to which you are entitled. Our Yasmin lawyers have extensive experience with dangerous drug cases and have specifically handled many Yaz and Yasmin birth control claims.